It have been almost 2 weeks since the dramatic and horrifying twin disaster strike Japan. A 9.0 Ritcher Earthquake topped up with 10 metres of tsunami shake the earth of Japan and flooded it with sea water. Seaport destroy. Hundred of ship sails its way to town due to strong current. Crops and vegetation drowned with debris and sea water. Thousand of car float along the strong tsunami current that travel at the fast speed...and to make things worst, the ever radiation leak from the nuclear plant....
Well, it sound worst that Indian Ocean Tsunami Case.....whats more, it happen at the most populated country like Japan...I would say the death toll of less than 10,000 shown that Japan was much prepared for big disaster although it wasn't good enough....
But ask ourselves, what have we done here in Malaysia to overcome this? I would say, nil....Well, maybe let it strike once, then we will know the result...
Japan disaster now reaching the second week....Normal disaster, Malaysia would have run lot of campaign to raise fund. Every nook and corner, someone would be holding a fund box asking for donation and help. Sometime we might even think whether those money really ended up at victims hand.
However, so many days have past, beside from Tzu-chi movement to get fund, I dont see much effort taken to help Japan? WHY?
Politically, lot of people hate Japan. Japan during world war had kills many of our ancestor...Many Chinese still hate Japan....How many of you agree with me? I remember i was praying in the temple when the Tzu Chi people ask for donation, one 'ah pek' say, Japan kill my father, why should I help them!!!!
Economically, Japan is strong. This is good time envy country can overtake them...
For many other reason, I really think this is why there is not much fund set up to help Japan. Worst case, in time of radiation leak, our country don't even evacuate the citizen.....Well, maybe in their mind radiation leak not as serious as Mesir riot....I hope they don't think it this way. Nor I ever hope they will take into consideration or 'RACE' in making their decision....
2 week pass, everything seem to stable back to the normal condition. I pray that Japan will soon recover.....and I hope although Japan have been cruel in the war, we shall not penalise the other generation of Japan. We shall help without bias...Let bygone be bygone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment