hahaha..
HAHAHA...
HAHAHA...
AGM is here..AGM is here..
Mari kita pergi sama sama..See me step down...I m so happy and on the same time sad...So many good memories while I am holding the post. A bit sad to let go..It have been almost a year taking such a big responsibility to manage a society with more than 500 shareholders, and big capital..Actually not much also..haha... I have trying my very best to contribute and fight for the justice of accounting students. I hope my effort of bringing in ICAEW into UTAR is a good start.
Starting my term also, our society have branch out a new task where we connect corporate worl with UTAR. Among them are those Big 4. It was a good start for us to visit Ernst & Young and KPMG. In this few month, there will be trip to KPMG and E&Y again. Both in planning and again UTAR gives chances to top 40 students again where of course I am not in the list!! Sad Sad..Hopefully I can mis use my ex-chairman post to go..haha..Anyway, PWC will be inviting us very soon and Deloitte has suggested to organize office tour also. All will be here very very soon..How fortunate the Top 40 Students...
Anyway..AGM doesn't seem as easy as it may seen... Many things need to be settle so we can report all event and financial to all shareholders...Hopefully this year AGM will be a better AGM. For sure final year student will never bother to be here because they have no chances to get post but really hope this AGM can be a gathering of all members so we can exercise our voting power. All people are almost 21 or at least 21 so they must be train to vote so they can do so in General Election soon..haha
Now..my friend ask me one Big Big question??What have I contribute to the society(mean to everyone..not just Accounting Society) by holding post in Accounting, First Aid society and SRC..haha..Hope you can tell me in the comment. I personnally dunno what I have been contributing...
I wanna take this opportunity to thank all..especially U..haha..U..U and U for supporting me in this few years. Is my retirement time...How good if I can claim EPF after retired..haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment