Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kampar Trip 2

Here go my second trip to Kampar.

The purpose of the trip is to give support to their talent time in Kampar as well as having a short dialogue session with the juniors. The topics of dialogue include important of extra cucuriculum activities, UTAR 5 years of excellent, quality campus life and so on. The session is very successful where seniors and juniors can share their views and interact with each others. In between, we have nice games to play to make the moods spreaded around.

We then go for short campus tour and dinner at Giant Curry Chicken Bread shop. We are very happy that the junior respect us very much and keep on thanks us in the talent time speech. They have done a very good job in organizing the events without any experience.

While other participants back to KL, I follow some crazy gangs to stay overnight at Kampar. What happen at that night is something that I will never forget. Is the night that I believe all of us will treasure the most and remember it. Is also one of my most happy day where I can release all my tension out. Hahaha..poor juniors who have to listen Kent and my lecture..haha

Second day..of course we went to Ipoh to have out famous taugeh chicken rice and drink coffee...not forgeting those juicy pamelo...Although the Sam poh cave is a bit dissapointing but I believe is a good journey there...

Now is extremely tired and hope can sleep for a very long long period..haha

No comments: