Sunday, June 10, 2007

Friends from klang..how life







Hi all my secondary friends in klang or anywhere you are right now..

Sorry that this few years I have not contact you all so frequent as we all are busy with our tertiary education. I believe we all have our own memory in tertiary level. Why not share with us...I am also very sorry that I can't appear in most of the event you all organize such as birthday party, gathering and trip.
I believe majority of you will be celebrating your 21st birthday or had been celebrating it months ago. Thanks for all the invitation and sorry if I can't attend the party. I am quite busy with my uni life in term of education, society as well as social life. Despite I am almost retired from all society in my uni, the education part start to make me headache again. I promise I will be spending more time in Klang after October as I will be free by then..Anyway..those in klang have a nice time

Yong Kooi, Li Siang, have a nice time with st john activities. Always busy with that.

Boon Tiong in Singapore. Take care and always cheer!! all the best in singapore
Lui and Chin Yong, have a great success in UM and stop being proud of being UM student!!haha

Yong Wong, dun go Thailand so many time since ur uni so near to Thailand..Dun find yellow chick there OK..dun spent time in Langkawi because of liquor also..haha..have fun in UUM

Ju Keong, Study hard in Unisel...

Benjamin, how life in Monash..take care and be strong. I am sorry can't be there when u need our support!.

Kenneth..have nice time in US..hope to meet u soon..

hoa ern...thanks for viewing my blog..haha..how life in Australia..how ur gf??

Chin Teik..almost forgot ur look liow le..Nice meeting u in UKM that day..all the best in ur studies..waiting for your invitation to go Genting again..

Wee Ming, happy birthday..sorry can't attend your party that day..

and to everyone else whether you are in Klang, any local institution, UK, US, Australia, Singapore or anywhere else..just have fun with your life..all the best in your education and career..I think I shall take innitiative to organize a huge gathering soon for all of us..Any objection??haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, andrew here! those good old days in ACS would never been forgotten for life...keep up the good work with your blog =) Take care