Monday, June 18, 2007

What a weekend






It was a short but yet a week full of bad and good memories...

When back Klang on saturday morning where I have my breakfast at McDonald's KL Sentral..I have never taste such a bad McD breakfast b4..feel like wanna reject the whole food...One hour journey back to klang and arrive at 9.30am. Have some rest before when to CIMB bank to settle something but the queue is long..Even there is only 10 person but I end up spening 1 and a half hour there..The staff is so rude and slow. Feel wanna close the account there and move to other bank..

Then drive to another place to settle something where I met an accident when finding my parking......hhh...my car side mirrow flew dunno go where after hit a lorry...Good thing is the car have no other problem except losing its side mirrow...

Night time, when out to celebrate friends birthday. It was my last minutes planning so no cake and nothing..just like a simple gathering...Then we go and watch movie and since there is no more movie ticket left, we have to watch the non-popular movie which is Men In White...Stupid show where u can laugh till ur tummy burst

Sunday........I wake up so late where my mom start to do rice dumpling already..See the process..haha..Anything..too late already..better sleep...so u see those photo la..

No comments: