Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another week lol...

Nowaday lost some interest to blog liow...because nothing to write..too free until nothing to write...or too busy until not free to blog...haiz..haha

So if I didn't blog much..sorry la...but I will reveal what happen in UTAR, my class or my life every week..hahaha

What so interesting this week is my room already change Feng Shui..hopefully it will be a better one...haha..now the place is much better as it is more spacious and more student type (according to my housemate)....wahahaha...

Tuesday dunno why end up to be my sleeping time...maybe room too comfortable lioow...haha...

Yesteday le also nothing much to do de until night time, suddenly my friends say wanna go Putrajaya see firework competition....Wow is like dream come true le...I was waiting this day for so long since I saw the competition on the TV few years ago...But end up disappointed because the road there is so jammed up and we only can see few firework only...Plan for Japan one next week if we are free..haiz...but exam coming soon le...Here is some youtube but is Malaysia team de la...kinda lousy compare to other country but we still need to congratulate them for competing...


No comments: