Friday, August 31, 2007

What a night !!

My most awaited night did come true yesterday. Since years ago, I have been waiting to watch international fireworks competition with my own eye! Could not believe that it becomes reality yesterday.

Performing in front of more than 300 000 viewers, Japan group fascinated all who had arrived and awaited for hours with spectacular performance of music and fireworks. Once the Putrajaya International Convention Centre, PICC close off all the light, all people get their camera and phone ready to snap the best shot ever. The fireworks from Seri Gemilang Bridge or also called as Golden Bridge ended in 27 minutes, one of the longest ever performance that I ever saw. The ending of the show was superb. SUPERB....we almost can touch the firework. The whole sky is full with million of gold line...I managed to snap a 22 minutes video. A very nice video...wow...

Besides from its nice performance, Putrajaya itself is already very beautiful. Not to mention all the bridges and buildings there which was lighted up nicely. The PICC building shocked me and my friends a lot as it look like UFO in middle of a hill....what make us more happy is we feel like we are in overseas as the PICC look like a giant stadium on top of a hill....It was nicely lighted but due to poor quality of camera at night, my photo was not as good as the real scene...

After the firework, everyone rushed back to their vehicle and zoom off....It was a massive jam. We jammed for 2 hours. Anyway, here go some photos. Sorry for the quality because I am not professional...I can't post up the video as it was too huge already...hehe...let me try whether i can upload my video...must have take some time..

Ok la...already 3 hours of uploading the video to this blog but still lot to go...decided not to post the vidoe lo..haha

No comments: