While the country is in the heat of celebrating the so call "golden celebration" and visit Malaysia year, I truly unhappy with the standard of public transport in Malaysia. Yesterday during my travel, I can hear some tourist commenting on our public transport. It was bad as it give us a bad image..
Yesterday night, i travel to my friends house in PJ just to pay him a visit and end up with horrible experience. My bus journey was OK although majority of the users are Indonesia. Upon arrival to Serdang KTM station, I saw a long queue in the ticket machine and the ticket counter was close, so I decided to use Touch and GO. To my horror, I can't use it. Even some other users also can't use their touch and go..WTF..what the use of the card if we can't use it..I wonder whether they will eat our money even we didn't able to utilize it as the instruction say once there is a "bit" sound, the card will be charge...WTF...
I have to queue up in the long queue and when it was my turn a group of "punk long hair monster" from Indonesia just cut queue in front of me....WTF..WTF..Please la..u are staying in our country, respect us and respect the law... This stupid jerk don't really know how to buy a ticket..take 10 minutes to buy 2 tickets because their money is not acceptable by the machine..Hey punk, if cannot accept mean cannot accept la...u keep on push the money in also useless la..push for 10 minutes also no use what!!!
After the wait which i really wanna kill those punk, i get my change to buy my ticket..Worst of all, the machine does not have KL sentral icon and have "kampar, Ipoh, Taiping and Tambun icon"..what the hack!! I need to search which button is for KL sentral because they not yet put sticker for all the button..Fortunately I can refer to the machine beside mine..I have to run toward the platform because the train arrive when i was buying my ticket all because of the stupid jerk...Another stupid thing about the machine is it just accept 1 piece of paper money. How am I going to buy a RM 1.70 ticket using 2 RM 1 money? How come the machine so stupid de..
Arriving at KL sentral, I change to LRT putra, which was once the most reliable public transport. Again it make me angry. My top up card cannot be use, my touch and go card also cannot be use..WTF...After checking at the counter, the lady say nothing happen, u can use it..whatever la..getting tired with this kinda reason so I buy a single route ticket...Then i take taxi to my friends house which fortunately the driver use meter and not kill me with stupid rate like what happen in Sg Long.
I spent a night at friends house in PJ which was kinda good environment. I was wondering my journey back, will it be so bad as just now.
To avoid taking KTM, i plan my journey nicely. I take taxi to LRT station and take LRT to KL sentral. I ask the lady over the counter why my top up LRT card cannot be use. She told me my card had expired because I didn't use it for a year...and my card no longer can be use..The credit also become zero!!! haiz..I just use it last 2 month le..where got a year wo..Just change card last 2 month from blue to green and ask me to change with RM 10.00...I really cannot tahan le..How come the service so bad liow de...I use LRT frequently last time but nowadays not as frequent as I use to be but how can their record be 1 year when I just use it 2 month ago???
To prevent myself from taking KTM since I have really bad experience with KTM since million years ago, i decided to go to Times Square for lunch before taking bus back. The queue in the monorail station is long so I decided to use touch and go..Again it cannot and again I saw lot of people also cannot use their touch and go. I queue up for ticket and complaint to the person in charge. He come up with a machine to test my card. Is functioning but my credit which is suppose from RM 16.00 have drop to RM 6 because stupid KTM already eat my money..Although I have RM 6, I still can use for monorail but som how it never functioning. The guy ask me to try again and again. I just answer 'NO, ticket to Imbi please and pass him the damm RM 1.60'.
When I arrive on the platform, it was full with Indonesia and Thai worker. I was like "am I in Indonesia now??Or Bangkok?? Everyone is squeezing themselves into the small monorail where a old lady was push down and no body help her. What a pity..Fortunately at last some of the teenage Chinese guy go and help her which include me..haha..
After my lunch at Times Square i when back by bus at the station behind Time Square. The journey is OK but is kinda long. Take a hour for that.
In our celebration of 50th Merdeka, I really don't think that the public transport is up to the standard. Government are asking us not to waste the public transport that is ready for us, but imagine if you have work at 8am and you need to start travel at 6 because the unreliable public transport, doesn't we waste our human resources. Imagine 10000 people traveling to work spent 2 hour in public transport, we are wasting 20000 of labor hours. Are we efficient? By the time, worker arrive at workplace they already so tired.
There is many room for improvement for these public transport. The station must be place at strategic places. Few days ago, I read the newspaper that the government will be discontinue their plan to build LRT station for 3 places including Sunway Pyramid which I think is rather stupid. The frequency of the train, bus and monorail should be added during peak hour to avoid been jam up. The most important thing, what the use of touch and go if it is not functioning.
Why the services had never been improve even there is so many complaint especially KTM Komuter. We really need to praise RapidKL bus because the service is getting better. Monorail service is also good but can improve but worst of all, komuter train really need a lot of improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so agree with you!!! it took me 3hours today to commute from Subang Jaya to Bank Negara (normal journey including slight delay is 45 mins).
It such a shame that our Govt give a damn to anything!
And i feel so shameful each time the foreigners board our train.
It a shame coz can you imagine if you ask guests to come to your house, when you are not even prepared! say you hair is not comb and still on your pyjamas, broken sofas, stinking air in the house with broken pipes and with frequent electricity cuts!!!! OMG!
Post a Comment