Thursday, August 9, 2007

How is my busy week?

Week 11 of Year 3 Semester 2 is the toughest week i ever experience. The first time i am so stress up. Sleepless on Saturday and Sunday night. Heart is like pumping so fast that I can imagine that it will stop in anytime. Body is so tired and eye is sore. All this happen before the week 11 start, during the saturday and sunday. Dunno why!!

Saturday:
Whole day memorizing the script for Viva and find info for debate and CRCI tutorial. Although it was a boring saturday but I didn't feel want to sleep. When night fall, I become sleepless. Drink few cups of Milo also can't help..Mind already not attach to the brain. Soul not attach to the body..haha

Sunday:
While most of the friends went to the PC fair, I refuse to go as I want to continue sleep after a bad sleep that night. Of course I also don't have anything to buy so I just refuse to go. Night come, and I have to do presentation at friends house. Everything was fine although it was quite tiring repeating same sentences for times..Again another sleepless night. It take me few hour before I can even close my eye

Monday:
Late class so I can sleep more. After lecture, I have to go for practise again. Yeah this time full rehearsal to prepare for the big day. MADM assignment need to pass up..Didn't do at all..haha..Prepare my IF presentation tomorrow as well as keep on practise for Viva

Tuesday:
Wake up at 6 even before the alarm clock start ringing. I believe this is the due to too excited..haha..Is important day. VIVA..prepare myself for the big day and arrive uni at 8.50am. After redeem laptop and LCD, which the ICT fellow so confuse..what to do..first week work ma..haha..Arrive room at 9.05am and whole 7th floor is empty. after connect both laptop and LCD, i just wait and wait. 9.15am and my groupmate not yet arrive!haiz...i just can't stop calling them...They appear at 9.18, 2 minutes before VIVA is schedule to start. Mr Vincent arrive at 9.22am and we wait for 2nd examiner who didn't show up even the time is 9.25. She arrive at 9.27am and we start our presentation at 9.28am. The MOMENT have arrive...yup..after Jenny will be my turn. Take a deep breath and chant a few chanting word before I start my talking. WOW..i can remember all the speech although there is some word stuck here and there. Some how i take only 4 minutes to present than 4 minutes 35 seconds according to my practise time. Maybe to nervous seeing the "XXX" 2nd examiner face. Could imagine she can change image in just few seconds..Sometime laugh, sometime feel so confuse, sometime smile to us, sometime look angry, sometime look sleepy and etc...haiz..Been bomb with few question and kinda answer it all...they even correct some of our thesis point which is good!! wow..feel so release..feel happy..Take photo lol..Not much because need to go lecture class since we are already extremely late for it..

If class, I really hope can present as already prepare the answer but som how time didn't permit so I can't present it..haiz

After IF, straight went to friend house to do debate stuff. Slide and script need to be completed...work until 6.05pm and went back..then pasar malam..haha

Wednesday:
After CRCI class, suppose to go friends house to practise but so unexpectedly that they say is ok to practise at house...Wow..unbelieveable..normally we have rehearsal..come back and continue to do my script. Do my hand script and practising while doing my MADM presentation..Fortunately still got time for badminton for 2 hours..haha

Thursday:
So excited for debate and MADM..end up MADM still not my turn to present..haiz..have to wait till 20 August...Debate gone well but because didn't practise much lot of word seem like stuck..haha..dunno why...
Now doing CRCI presentation and blog..haha

Tomorrow and rest of the weekend:
CRCI presentation and of course a good sleep....Saturday got telematch competition..Hope MICPA week, we all can win lot of competition..haha..
will back hometown after few months did saw my mom and dun even call her..haiz..bad son..

Anyway..here go some photo after VIVA..



So disappointed with Mr Vincent la..everyone call him leng chai lecturer 2 years ago..now he so untidy and so stress up..UTAR give him too many pressure, lecturing, tutoring, ACCA class, Master class and do his won research som more wanna supervise this geng of monkey for thesis..no more leng chai lo..



Purposely put this photo to show how jamie like to syok sendiri..haha..sum more wanna deny..haiz..



Meet ms yee in 7th floor with Ms CHoong...After a year been torture by us mentally because we always disturb ms yee in DSA, now this group of monkey still wanna box her..haha..boxing



The ever miss choong who always loss the toilet key..haiz...ALways say herself so young..still wanna act cute..tak boleh tahan wo...hahahahahha

No comments: