The inaugural Malaysia International Firework Competition (MIFC) came to the end yesterday with a 30 minutes firework in Putrajaya. 8000 fireworks was shot to the sky yesterday night.
The first winner of MIFC was Australia team, Howard and Sons Pyrotechnics Pty Ltd, which firing the firework on 22 August 2007. The theme for their firework session was 'Aurora Australia'.
The team was the firework supplier to Disneyland and was the one which display the firework during Melbourne Commonwealth Games last year.
It was a bit dissapointing that Japan, which was expected to win, didn't turn out to be the winner. However, I must congratulate all 4 teams for giving such a good show. Haiz...how good if I could make it for Australia team that day...
Actually Australia team does perform well than Japan this time around (my opinion..after view it in youtube)...the color combination is nice and the position of all the firework are very beautiful as well...However for the ending part, I believe no team can beat Japan...wahahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment