Night time suppose to be a surprise party for Thomas, but it end up not surprising...all thanks to station 1!!!hehe....Firstly we fool Thomas to McDonalds while another team gather at Station 1 to prepare for the whole event. After 8, we depart from McDonalds to Station 1 to celebrate but once we have our seat, the cake come out!!!Not surprising at all...What surprise us is how come it come out so early...hehe...Atfer sing song, makan again and frink, then we play card lo....kinda boring actulayy but I win the most in "Big ace game" wahahahahah...then Kent fool me go mamak pulak...haiz....so whole day is makan makan only...hehehe
Sunday, September 23, 2007
A Long day of eating and moving
Yesterday, I wake up early to do my thesis...It was a simple part but I took almost 2 hours to write..hehe...dunno why...Suppose to help a lecturer to move his house so I waited for the call for few hours..hehe...anyway, the whole thing went well and ended at 4pm where the lecturer belanja us makan minum at Lo Hong Ka...hehehe
Night time suppose to be a surprise party for Thomas, but it end up not surprising...all thanks to station 1!!!hehe....Firstly we fool Thomas to McDonalds while another team gather at Station 1 to prepare for the whole event. After 8, we depart from McDonalds to Station 1 to celebrate but once we have our seat, the cake come out!!!Not surprising at all...What surprise us is how come it come out so early...hehe...Atfer sing song, makan again and frink, then we play card lo....kinda boring actulayy but I win the most in "Big ace game" wahahahahah...then Kent fool me go mamak pulak...haiz....so whole day is makan makan only...hehehe
Thomas cutting his birthday cake with his gal gal lo..haha...ei..how come cannot see her gal gal de..
Group photo...This WIlliam keep on ask us to have annual gathering...and ah kent pulak wanna do charity show for UTAR..like what I think off last time...wahahaha
MY stupid drink...Harry Potter
Ji Leng photo..hahaha...I gotta die today for posting this photo
ANother Ji-Leng photo....his boy boy like her no matter how she look like la...this gal like camera so much...wahahahahha....and when she drink, she actually forget that she is drinking le...wahahahaha
this is photo of how Kent keep liquor in his mouth...hehe
Night time suppose to be a surprise party for Thomas, but it end up not surprising...all thanks to station 1!!!hehe....Firstly we fool Thomas to McDonalds while another team gather at Station 1 to prepare for the whole event. After 8, we depart from McDonalds to Station 1 to celebrate but once we have our seat, the cake come out!!!Not surprising at all...What surprise us is how come it come out so early...hehe...Atfer sing song, makan again and frink, then we play card lo....kinda boring actulayy but I win the most in "Big ace game" wahahahahah...then Kent fool me go mamak pulak...haiz....so whole day is makan makan only...hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment