Thursday, September 6, 2007

A new day, A new beginning...our country is moving backward!!

A new day today...Waking up and check my mail before started my revision of the day...Receive a forward mail that I doubt the content thus, i spent half an hour searching for more information in the net...

In process of going for general election, all rumour will start to come out. With technology available, now rumour spread in the internet and via email. The house of parliament is suppose the place our member of parliament represent the citizen to express our view, opinion to make this country a better place to live.

I never watch politics stuff in youtube until today where I found that our parliament is just not an argument place for our future but more to fighting place between the government party and opposition. I wonder what they really argue in the house of representative. (if interested on what I watch, just go to youtube and search)...shocking findings lol...

Anyway, dun want to interupt the politic in Malaysia...all eligible people, just go and register and open your eye bigger, and make sure you listen what they promise to you....see whether what they promise, you get it or not....Vote wisely lo...wahahaha...I still cannot vote this time around...wahahaha...

No comments: