Monday, November 12, 2007

1 month after....

It have been a month after the Global Knowledge Worker Program and this one month did saw a lot of changes in my life as well as all the buddies who join K-worker together...The things that I will never forgot and I will treasure from the 15 days journey together is the friendship and the value we learn from the workshop. It does make us realize our weaknesses, and thus motivate us to change and become stronger. Undeniable, it was the best program i ever undergo and is something that will stay sweet in my mind.

Today, after a month of graduation from the program, we still holding together. We have been to 4 gatherings, and the friendship is still so strong. Like what Mellow try to mean in her poem, LOVE; and Gia Min's song entitle FAMILY.

[L]ove is when you whisper my name,
[O]nly you could touch the fragile me,To the
[V]ertex, you hold my hand,
[E]ternity, is when you say “I Love You”.
written by: M3llow

FAMILY

Went back to my house,
Feel like something is missing now,
I try to search what happened to me now,
Coz I feel my life is going down.

I never thought, I’ll know you here,
I found myself when we hold hands together,
Look into my eyes; you’ll see the burning desire,
Wanna sing a song, express myself here.

I don’t need cheers from you,
Just wanna say I’m missing you,
No matter what you do, I will always love you,
Coz I can’t live without you.

Although we are now apart,
I believe something hold us together,
I’m really touch, when you say you’ll be here,
Coz it’s my greatest time to be with you here.

I will remember you,
The joys that bring us through,
United we stand; together,
I’ll remember, coz we are family.

The hugs, the joy; will never fade away,
Although, time passes by,
Our friendship will never fade!!!!!

I will remember you,
The joys that bring us through,
United we stand; together,
I’ll remember, coz we are family,
I’ll remember, coz we are family,
I’ll remember, coz we are…………FAMILY!!!!

No comments: