Thursday, November 29, 2007

My MEMORABLE last Day

I used to think that last lecture will be full of emotional and people will gather around and hug each other and wish other people best of luck. Yup....a dream of memorable last lecture before everyone leave....

It did happen to me but in another way round.

Yesterday a firm that I was suppose to arrange a visit call and scolded me. The HR did said something that make me feel angry and I have decided not to work there. The firm was my first choice but i believe what they said to me already show it was pointless for me to work there. Anyway, I said it was a memorable day because I get scolded so badly during my last week of studies but the best is there is bunch of friends who always with me and back me up. A lot of people know I was been pressured so they cancel their plan just to go for the tour. Some who already can't make it come to me and apologize. Of course some apologize sincerely some did not but I really appreciate their sincerity and their helps. Thanks to Kent also who call for lot of students from other classes as well as Janet who cancel her plan so she will come with Zi Yuan. I believe those who know that i was pressured by UTAR and the firm, at last stood up and back me up so i will not be in trouble tomorrow. I really appreciate their helps.

Ahhhhhhh.....at last end studies already....just finish exam on December then new life will start...working....hopefully everything went well..

After talk about sad thing move to happy things....Yesterday we also been to class picnic at Sg Gabai Waterfall. It was a nice waterfall and we have nice food and nice time playing around with water, swim and even sliding down from the slippery stone which was about 1 or 2 storey high...Nice experience...At night we went to Gasoline cafe and we do lot of crazy stuff there...hehe....I do a lot of stupid stuff....Hope no body put it in youtube or not I will die for sure.

Moodless to update blog. Was definitely not in mood to even talk....Need some time to rest down my emotion...hehe..Ok la...will upload those waterfall picture soon...

3 comments:

hsien8 said...

Joo Joo..dun so sad la..read ur post until i oso feel so sad for u..Ignore those bad ppl tat duno hw to respect ppl..Aihz..no mood to go nia..more worried whether Sunway got a chair for me..

Kent 阿健 said...

Joo add oil~
dun worry~ ppl say if u don't work for the east firm u can still work for the west one.. (cantonese proverb)
^^

Eddie Lim said...

Sunway already full house le for P2 and P3....you can try to see whether the Part time class still got place or not...ACCA in sunway so famous...sure very fast full de...

Kent, as what u said, choice is out there....I just expressing my anger here...Thanks for your help to get so many students...hehe