Saturday, December 8, 2007

Another week

Yup....another week gone and I just notice I have not update my blog for a week...

Basically nothing much happen in my life. I just know that I have been spending lot of money for shopping...Is year end sales so everywhere also got discount up to 70%. Moreover I need to work already so take the opportunity to buy some formal shirts. Besides that lot of stuff happen in my life....Make my passport, making new specticle and so on...

Today when to PC fair....got call from PWC while i was in amplifier department so I rush out to take the call. Unnotice to me is I m holding an earphone out from the main hall without paying...I was stealing!!!haha...at last i just went in and pay money...so many CCTV saw it so I dun really dare to steal it...wahaha...

So lot of people asking whether i will go for PWC interview and assessment....The answer is I still keep the option open...If things does not turn out fine, then might went to the interview in January...Just hoping my plan will be as good as what I dream off...hehe..basically i dun have any anger toward the firm or anybody in the firm just my mood and interest in the firm dropped after the incident....My heart is not fill in during the talk and tour....Hope thing turn around and get back to shape...

Ready to move out from Sg Long....Life will be totally different next year...Just hoping for the best.....

No comments: