Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Interference

I am trying very hard to make sure I score the upcoming paper which also the last paper in my university. It was really a stress especially I was in the border line to make maintain myself in the 2nd upper class.

However there is too many interference especially during my studies. I was too frustrated in finding a suitable house which is affortable yet suitable for all of us. It was also more frustrated to know that some of the houses we wanted already been rented out while those left are not really those we wanted.

Today while I suppose to confirm the house which we don't really like but because of no choice, suddenly another offer come in. Yet a choice is always making human stress up. This morning, Ernst and Young HR called me. She is asking me why I choose another firm over EY which was much more bigger and famous. She was very nice to me and she really wanted me to enter just like the other firms. It was really another frustration as I had been having bad time of choosing between EY and BDO. I believe my mom choice will always go to EY and for me I was torn apart by the 2 choices. 2 also look appealing to me. I am a very sensetive person who always trap in the emotinal borders. Why do I always get myslef in stress because of emotion!! Datuk Gan vision and mission is very nice and I do have heart to walk the same vision with him but on the same time EY offer me better benefit and bigger chances of exposure. Choices always make life difficult.

If I choose EY, my expenses will increase if I stay in KL but I already promise to stay in KL with friend and it will be easier to go to client place as well. If I choose BDO, the expenses is lower..

Which would be a better choice....Where to stay will be a better choice.....Is all dilemma.....I just need to really reconsider....Right now...is time to really concentrate in study...Switch off my phone and studyyyy

No comments: