Tonight will mark the ending of my stay in Bandar Sg Long. It was really unbelievable that I already stay here for 3 years in the same condominium unit. Right now I was really busy packing and cleaning to move all my belonging on tomorrow and start another new life in Bandar Sri Permaisuri. The house is so dusty right now that my housemate sneeze for more than 10 time non stop. What to do, imagine all the dust which hide themselves behind the cupboard and area that is not cleanable for years...
Life in Sg Long was nice. House was clean and spacious but moving to new town was really sad as the house was small and not as clean as it was in Sg Long. What to do...staying in a 7 years condo which was rented out to people who really dun take care of the surrounding...hehe...
Tonight, will be the night to bid farewell to the mamak staff in Fan Wah, the grandma chee chong fun, the uncle pau, the abang burger, the kakak nasi lemak, the uncle sago lolo, and many many more. Not forgetting those shopping place like 7 11, Bao Jian, Hing On, CH and so on...hehe...I will surely miss those restaurant and cafe as well although I did not really like their food....and of course the beloved swimming pool that I learn how to swim....Really misses those days we used to swim and do funny act in the water...yeah....
Having car right now to start working and so on....Life getting tougher and I already can sense the work pressure....It must be a tough years ahead hoping that I can complete my ACCA very very soon....What to do 08/09 might be another economic downturn and might hurt lot of us...hope can stable the job before that period...hehe....
Anyway, need to pack and pack again....see ya in my new house....Here is Eddie signing off from the old place, Scotpine, Sg Long...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, the way you describe sungai long makes me miss sg long, though i first hated it when i know i need to move there. pj was so much a nicer place. but after staying 2 and a half years in sg long, i already fall in love with the small town. miss the small kids i used to play football with. but recently it turned ugly as lots of robbery cases happened. anyways, will go back sg long when i get back to malaysia one day...lol
Post a Comment