While listening to Yanni, the meditation (pure mood II), i was really thinking a lot of things happen in the past, present as well as in the future..
My past, is full of enjoyment and enjoyment. But on the same time, MR sorrow and Ms loneliness do come and pay me a visit...My present is a busy and hectic life where i can't really see the real me in future but I just can plan what I wanted to be...My future is totally a piece of white cloth waiting me to draw on it...
While thinking of those issue, my mind fly to the new rental house which was about 900 square feet and the rental is almost RM1 per square feet(should it be square feet or square foot, some tell me that there is no such thing as square feet). I was wondering is this the best the contractor can do. How come they can't build it bigger size? Haiz....is getting smaller day by day even our money....Everything is more expensive and human also start to become more materialistic day by day....
Regarding having a job, people are saying you are very fortunate to find such a high pay job. But ladies and gentlemen, JOB = Just Over Broke. The pay is just enough to use and not even enough for saving. For those staying in local it would be more save as you can tumpang with your family. Coming to job market or working environment, mean more responsibilities. For more than 20 years we have been funding to study and live now it was time for us to start earning not just enough for ourselves but for our parents. Salary wise, we need to save a portion to repay back the study loan and house rental, car petrol and tolls, car loan, study fees, and so on. Would it be enough?
The more i think, my mind fly to the company where I gonna work with. Will my choice really the best choice? Is my job really suit me?
Diminutive.....Suddenly, just feel that my brain just wanted to rest for a while, taking some time to travel, eating nice food like 7-11 aunty chee chong fan, take some time to just see something different alone before I step into the world. 2days before ending uni life, 16 Days before start working and I am now sitting in front enjoying Yanni instrumental song, letting my mind wondering around. Dunno why I just fall in love with the song. Have been continuous listening this song for 5 days and my housemate will sooner kills me for repeating this song for millions of time....
.........Just dreaming..........let the time bring me where I should be........Close the eye enjoy the song and wonder around........Today is today, yesterday was yesterday but tomorrow will be a better tomorrow.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment