Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 fun day at work

As auditor, it was very difficult to have a day full of fun and enjoyment. Everyday is stress and full of burden.

Everytime when the date in the calender coming to 30th or 31st, we would either be scare or happy. Why? The salary is out....yeah....

Ok..not just because the salary but month end is also time for stock take. Yup...2 reason to celebrate for this month end, one is we get to travel, second we get to see different things.

Ok....there is also 2 reason to be sad...one you get to stock take lousy thing like "shit", i mean fertilizer....and second reason is the place is far away and we are on our own to think of the transportation...Sometime the warehouse will be hot and stuffy.

So I consider very fortunate. Thanks to my prayer...I pray everyday to be bless with great stock take...haha...

Monday I wake up early and drive to PJ to count wood...yeah...wood and door panel...It was also the most clean factory I ever see. The factory manager will ask the worker to collect even a small paper on the floor. Not forgeting dry leaf as well...The boss also very nice and treat us very good...

Tuesday, i go count luxury iten in pavilion. I won't said the brand due to confidentiality but I can tell you a bag can cost RM 32,000.00 That was really eye opening for me... The staff are also very friendly...

Life good and today also quite a nice day. LRT move like snail today so lot of people late to work. Luckily i wake up early and arrive lrt station early...Normal journey will take 20 minutes but today I take 45 minutes to arrive office...Is the government try to encourage us to drive again...Is time to improve our public transport....

Anyway, the more I write the more I link to our country situation. Sadly to say, our country look like in the middle of chaos...Hope everything will be settle down faster. As long as we are willing to give way, more considerable and able to cooperate, i believe our country will be more harmony and unity. Throw away our selfish attitute...

1 comment:

み莉 said...

eddie...u're really a contented guy. u live a happy life. of course there are ups and downs but u know what? u r one of world's luckiest people in the universe. Because of one thing: you're HAPPY
:)

live well
junior