ACCA class started two weeks ago and it means there is no longer weekend for me to enjoy. I spent 12 hours sitting in the same lecture hall in Sunway listening to two lecturer. Life is so bored!!!
Basically my life is so bored that I don't have anything to update in my blog...Almost everyday, I sit at one isolated corner of the office with bunch of seniors and stare at the laptop for hours waiting for lunch time to come. After drafting and drafting, correcting and correcting, casting and continue casting and cross referencing for 4 hours, it was time for lunch. 1 hour break seem the best time in work as I can at elast open my mouth to talk...You know, I am those who cannot close my mouth for more than 1 minutes...wahahaa
After lunch, it was time to do the samething again....photocopying, cross referencing, casting, checking, correcting, typing, aligning and all the 'ing' thing... The life in finalizing audit is so so so bored....Suddenly feel like 8 hours is so long and it was dragging.
Anyway, I already work for 6 months time did flyzz. Almost 4 months after our convo and here I am still stuck in the office working. Haha...
Now with ACCA, I have more reason not to sleep early...Trying very hard to enjoy every second of my life although I arrive home from work just to be on bed to sleep... I try to enjoy and I do hope I enjoy...
My feeling now? total empty...Still asking why I am here...My answer is like what the previous posting said, I still have faith on accounting that it will brighten my future...Someday, oneday, mightbe today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
go get some love! it's a class for god's sake! if you have someone to flirt with it's gonna be fun!
Post a Comment