However, one things that I notice is that more and more expensive restaurant opening their door and it is always full of human....I am curious....
Think about new food in town, first thing pop up in our mind will be the donut...It seem like nowadays, there is new trend...and it is everyone is holding either a half dozen or a dozen of donus. Yup yup yup....J.Co donut and Big Apple donut seem successfully to kick Dunkin Donut away...hehehe...My friend tell me J.CO stand for Jakarta Company...tak percaya le...betul ke ne??
Talking about Japanese Food, there is my favourite Yuzu at The Garden
Ice cream...yum yum yum, baskin robbin is no longer famous lolx...Here come New Zealand brand new ice-cream and lot of gelato stall...Not forgeting Haagen Dazs
Asian Food we got new Ole~ole Bali, Absolute Thai, Madam Kwan, and wide range of sushi...
Western food, I believe Tony Roma's, Jack's Place, TGI Fridays, Chillis and San Francisco Steak House can give you a headache to choose which one to go to..
Fish? Erm Fish Manhanttan Market??
Steak...we got Angus House that serve RM300 steak (for god sake...I didn't eat beef...RM300 can buy me lunch for whole month)......
Chinese Food...Dragon I and the new taiwanese food in the garden (damm...forgot the name...the queue is damm long)
Ermm...what else...paddinton house of pan cake...
Ok la...continue next time....brain rusty dy...need sleep...continue update next time...hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment