Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gathering

Sorry guys, this post should be here millions years ago and I just post it today...Sorry for being such slow due to my work...

Anyway, this gathering suppose to be a grand lotsa people gathering which i expect at least 20 of people but it end up to be 9 people...Ok, put the blame on me ya because I didn't call everyone out because again I am too busy...

So we plan this gathering as updating each other about our life since we have not been seeing each other since our convocation. So plan plan they change place from Yuen steamboat to Asia Cafe to mamak to Italianes....oops did I speal it correctly..Oops...is Italianies...

i thought I can have a grand entrance whereby everyone is waiting me with the food..You know la, busy man like me deserve some waiting for those gals...Too my horror, I am not the late comer but I am early....yoyo...

The food is ready on the table and my hungry stomach still need to suffer 20 minutes because awaiting those gals from dunno which planet to arrive...


Here come some photo because this bunch of people say i never blog about them...har, now I blog about you, dun you dare say I didn't....Just a bit slow la...You know, busy man deserve some waiting ma...hahaha...



Wai Siu Po

Wah, never know I am a good story teller...How come everyone listen to me!!


Black Team

vs

White Team


What make us laugh ya

No comments: