Saturday, August 30, 2008

Neglected....

I have been neglecting this blog for the pass 10 days...

Frankly speaking this few weeks, I am busy with work, study and nothing else...

Basically I do write something on the blog but get nothing posted up as it was either not suitable for public, no mood to post or extremely no added value in posting it...It seem so impossible for me not to post anything that is out od my work...

Why?? Because now my time occupancy rate was 65% for work, 25% for study and 10% for sleeping...

Today I wake up extremely late because it was a long holiday...

3 days continue of traffic jam due to the rehearsal of merdeka celebration making me so tired. Most of Kl people hate it so much that they said Merdake suppose to be a celebration but it turn out to be another hectic day...

So what to write beside job?? Nothing much neh....So I decided to write something near to job but not to mention much...

For friend who didn't saw me for long time, I want to say that you might not recognize me because I am now fatter....Haiz...I put a blame on my unhealthy lifestyle whereby I missed my dinner for the pass 3 week and substitute with supper most of the time...





Bad Food at bad timing is equal to FAT FAT FAT

I have been strong supporter to fast food since I start working...Almost every week, I will spent once or twice for fast food...That is crazy....

Another good thing I find good about myself is I am good in making a barrier bewtween tables using files...Yeah...Working with lot of files so no choice I have to arrange it around me ya...So I am surrounded with files....Haha..




Last week I also become the first person to arrive office, and this week i become the last person to leave the office....Haiz...what a job!!



My Yong Tau Fu experience in Ampang after my very last try 10 years ago...Not as good as 10 years ago but still number 1...



Seem like I lum sum all in 1 post....Really dunno what to write dy...So rojak...

No comments: