Is beginning of the year and thus the normal yearly routine will start again....
Today I started my ACCA classes again and it was boring, tiring and looooooooooooooooong....The class is about 9 hours long and there is so much to absorb and so much things to learn....Is just way of life....To learn and continue learning....
One of my reso that I make this year is to take up CIA courses by this year. Basically that is the most crazy and most unpredicted reso that I make this year which I do not have intention to really achieve it....Anyway there is 11 reso else that I will be achieving. However somehow luck or faith was with me immediately after I make the resolution.
I stop by at the college to do my ACCA payment on Saturday and guess what I saw when I open the door of the financial courses division room??? I saw a huge CIA logo in front of me....Without hesitation, I sit down and ask for more details....Since it was an introduction program in Sunway, there is nothing much information I could gather but I do come back with the essential document....
I am a person who sometime make crazy decision without thinking so I grab the registration form and read all the information in the leaflet and go to the ATM machine. Take out the necessary amount to pay for my tuition fees...Queue up...and there goes my payment.....
Guess what! I registered myself for P2 in ACCA and come back with whole junk of information of CIA....Guess it wasn't time for me to start yet....Once I am confident that I can pass ACCA especially P2 then only will I continue with CIA....
hehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
find a lover there and u can concentrate in learning to help her in her studies as well =P forget about looks.
Dude....u think choosing a gal like choosing vege in market ar....sure must click only consider lover ma....you ar....
don worry eddie! u can do it!! sometimes, people need some crazy urge to make an impact...life would be so BORING! without such crazinessss~
May The Force Be With You :)
Post a Comment