During those days in Uni, everyone call me Mr ACCA for one good reason...I wear ACCA t-shirt almost everyday...Frankly not everyday la but about 3 time per week...This is because I got too many ACCA t-shirt with me and it is free and the quality is quite good....I know lot of UTARian end up wearing the shirt as pyjamas...But me and some of the society do somehow create a trend in UTAR by wearing ACCA shirt on certain day and make it like a fashion.
The word 'I choose to stand out' in the simple t-shirt had somehow become famous after few semester and without realizing quite a number of student start to wear it to Pasar Malam near our hostel and even to the university...What an easy way of promoting ACCA in my uni, wasn't it....
But I personally never realise I snap so many photo of myself wearing this ACCA shirt. I wear this shirt almost in every occassion...
1. Everyone wear during ACCA Conference
2. I wear it in Friend Birthday Party
3. Range of ACCA shirt
4. I wear it in Phuket
5. Someone wear it to draw banner...Oh gost, drawing CIMA logo but wearing ACCA shirt
6. I wear it in Kampar after meeting the junior
7. Wear it during Career Fair
8. I wear it in Tioman
9. Studio photo with ACCA shirt
10. I even bath the Elephant with ACCA shirt!!!
5 comments:
adui....it's one of the ugliest shirt I've seen la...if I pakai might get nightmares even as pajamas
Yup....ugly...but i just like it...wahaha...
oh dear...ah eddie ar...u r really a ACCA freak!! lolx!!! hey how r u?? :)
Hey, you have a great blog here! and
if you want more information about acca exam tips and acca past papers nad notes and cat notes and acma notes and more notes
other classes ......
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
** ACCA Notes **
as
Post a Comment