Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am so silly!!

Today I accidentally click into a folder call 'memory' in my harddisk....Then I accidentally click on the 'silly folder' then I am so shock!

I am shock that I am such a childish, silly and funny person....Basically I always appear very innocent and decent in front of everyone....I am a mature person when come to all junior....I am happy go lucky person when come to society activity (not to mention very proud...hehe)....and most importantly no people had ever addressed me as silly and childish until today I found that I am not just childish but damm silly...

Undeniable, time in UTAR was one of the most enjoyable times....Sometime in the peak of frustration due to deadline of infinite assignment, crunching time for exam and head banging experience in thesis, we always have some moment of silliness and stupidity

I just wanna post some funny moment we have in Uni or college as remembrance of our 1 year graduation anniversary.

When come to this stupid act, normally I was either been FORCE to do so or I been snap accidentally when performing some silly things…

First thing that very silly is this Doggy moment….I still remember it happen during the final semester study week. 3 Desperate students are happily study with their dog until it is so bored that they are acting funny with it….
This picture took during the graduation photo taking 3 weeks before the final exam….Our class rap make sure everyone look handsome and pretty for the photo session so she put on make up on me….and see how funny is the hang of gals behind me….


This photo is taken during stressful mid term period whereby a guy is focusing on his note with ISABELA….How adorable is this guy….. (by the way, just to clarify that this is not me)

Talking about silly, Mr Strawberry Bing is the craziest person so he always do funny funny things. And I never know the reason why my room is so famous so most of the funny photo was taken in my room!!!

This is me been force to wear a hair band….and normally when my roommate is not around someone else will occupied my BED!!! So sometime I do study on my roommate bed (as I never use table to study in house)….Notice the word zzzz sleep beside the bed….It was suppose to be reminder for my roommate to sleep….Wakaka….funny right…

Ok la....that all for the time being....Will upload more funny photo soon...hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha this is what u guys did when I wasn't around...
Hey who touch my ISABELA!!!
Mmm traspass my territory...

Eddie Lim said...

Erm....who touch ur ISABELA??? Must be u la....no need pretend la....When u not there we always get crazy la....hehe