Is the new year again and time to start new life....So many things to do and so many things to achieve within the short period of 365 days...
Basically I don't want to make any resolution because by the end of March, I will forgot all the resolution I made....So i prefer make it simple and achievable resolution after failing my previous year resolution. What making achievable resolution is like walking on the street and nothing so exciting so in life we still have to make some resolution that is challenging and realistic....So crack and crack my mind, simple but meaningful resolution for 2009
1. Save a quarter of my salary as saving
2. Continue my car installment and PTPTN repayment
3. Clear at least 3 ACCA paper by end of this year and get ready to clear it by mid 2010
4. Committed to 3 vegetarian meal per week and healthy breakfast everyday
5. Committed one hour everyday for ACCA study
6. Take up CIA by the end of October 2009
7. Work hard for the June assessment. Make something out of it dude!!!
8. 1 charity per year...My target Famine 30 or AIDS day....
9. committed to 2 posting per week...average 100 post per year
10. Reduce fat by another 5kg....
11. Make first investment....I mean safe investment
12. Be happy and share happiness with people around me....
Yup, this year resolution sound much easier and roughly the same with previous year....If I fail in 2008, I should make it reality this year....You can do it....I can do it.....
Ooops....If I could add another resolution it would be turning my friends from smoker to at least social smoker....the best if he can stop smoking forever....BUT that seem impossible for some....
Happy New Year....and make your reso a reality....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's not impossible...smokers r hook to the smoke...but if u can make a deal with them...u never know what wonders you can do...i tried on a friend before tho...he used to had 1 pack a day...now he has only 1 stick a day...i'm not sure if he's lying or what but at least he's got the thought of cutting down his sticks...having the thought is a good start :)
just don't giv up!
Post a Comment