Today I meet with 2 idiots on top of the normal idiot that I face....So this blog is gonna be the 2+1 idiot story...something like 2 in one coffee....haha
Everyday I will cross the Klang river during my journey to office and it was usually jamming before the bridge and it will be pretty smooth when the car is actually on the bridge. Today morning, as normal, I cross the Klang river looking at the muddy Klang river. There is not much rubbish floating on the river as compare to few years back. Thanks to the local council which take initiative to clean up the river. Ok, back to the story...I was crossing the bridge and out of sudden the car in front of me suddenly break, so I have to break as well. After a few second of stagnant, a pretty woman open the door (2 car in front of me) and come down with Mr Donalds plastic bag with something inside (i suppose it was their breakfast leftover) and throw the bag into the river and walk into the car and speed off. I was very pissed off with the idiot for 2 reason.
1. Causing a sudden jam on the bridge
2. Polluted our River
Then I drive for another 2 minutes where I come to a turning. A Fuxking car suddenly overtake my car from the left side without giving me signal and almost bang me. I was like cursing him to go to hell...Yeap, I am bad....Then in front the traffic light, both car meet again side by side. Immediately the light turn green, he speed off and cut to my lane again without signal and almost bang me for second time. I curse him to go to involve in accident. He speed off and overtake a huge bus and another car in front without noticing a sweet Malay gal in tudung and bang into her. The gal bang into the car front part and was knock down and he didn't stop. Everyone is honking him to stop and at last he stop about 100 metres away. The traffic become chaos and my car was just a few metres from the accident. Gosh... I was pissed off with this idiot for
1. Injuring the innocent road user
2. Being so irresponsible by not stopping car immediately and causing the damm stupid jam.
Why are they so many idiot in the world. If there is more consideration given by each individual, the world can be more perfect. Don't you think so?
Haiz.....sorry for my bad word and rojak language. It was 5am and I am sleepless due to 2 cup of teh tarik....My eye is so watery now....yet I can't sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg poor girl!!
Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.
You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Post a Comment