Sunday, September 13, 2009

RM 1.20 for integrity

I respect policeman very much since I was young. They are smart. Thay have gun. They work for the safety of the rakyat and they risk themselves for all of us. However some policemen have tarnish the image of our country by taking corruption or more famous as coffee money.

During Ramadhan, especially when Raya is around the corner, there is many policeman coming out and do road block. To some extent, it was very good and I admire their spirit. However, what is their true purpose? To some corruption and extra money is the answer. My post was not to tarnish or add more oil to this polluted police image but serve as a story to show how integrity can be value by money.

I personally have saw 3 cases of corruption where I personally cannot bear with. Frankly I never been stop by policeman yet because I am very law abiding citizen...hehe...But this happen to some of my friend and all this is true story...

First story just happen few weeks ago. My friend car was stop by a policeman for speeding. He ask my friend want to settle or want a saman. Of course my friend say saman la since he also very 'naive' like me. Then the police say settle senang sikit. Tak payah beratur untuk bayar saman. Settle murah sikit. Since he demand for it so OK lo...my friend open the wallet and have 20 buck. He say he want 50 buck but my friend say don't have. The policeman say pinjam dari u punya kawan la...@#$@&...the rest of the story on whether I borrow the money to my friend is reserve as secret!!!

Second story happen to my sister. She was stop by policeman for bypass the red light. Is very normal for Klangite to speed when see the yellow light. She tell her that saman is 300 buck and my sis say no since she bypass yellow light and not red light...haha....so end up my sis offer 10 buck as she really run out of money. He wanted 50 instead and my sister say I need to go ATM for that....He say, please go and take it...I wait here for you to return....WTF...this seem to be a licences robber!!!

Third...My friend was stop a year ago in road block for not putting his seat belt. Memang 'tai sei'. But he offer to give money after some discussion. So he open his wallet to find out that he actually have no more money. And i pretend to be sleepy and don't want to involve. The police say, give what ever u have la. My idiot friend try to humiliate the police by taking out the coin box and pour all the money out. Total is just RM 1.20...The police accept and let him go.

WTF...RM 1.20 for integrity....This is so not me....I prefer the saman please!!!

Gosh...hope nobody block my blog for this posting lolx...ahaha

1 comment:

jamie said...

wat a lame policeman!

nowadays RM1.20 can't even buy a drink!