Monday, September 21, 2009

Bangau oh bangau

Malaysia politic like to point finger from one to another...

Same goes when there is politic in office...

It really remind me of kids song taught in school which reflect the finger pointing culture we are practising now...The song goes like this:

Bangau oh bangau
Mengapa engkau kurus?
Macam mana aku tak kurus
Ikan tak mahu timbul, ikan tak mahu timbul

Ikan oh ikan
Mengapa engkau tak timbul?
Macam mana aku nak timbul
Rumput panjang sangat, rumput panjang sangat

Rumput oh rumput
Mengapa engkau panjang?
Macam mana aku tak panjang
Kerbau tak makan aku, kerbau tak makan aku

Kerbau oh Kerbau
Mengapa engkau tak makan rumput?
macam mana aku nak makan
perut aku sakit, perut aku sakit

Perut oh perut
Mengapa engkau sakit?
Macam mana aku tak sakit
Makan nasi mentah, makan nasi mentah

Nasi oh nasi
Mengapa engkau mentah?
macam mana aku tak mentah
kayu api basah, kayu api basah

Kayu oh kayu
Mengapa engkau basah?
macam mana aku tak basah
hujan timpa aku, hujan timpa aku

Hujan oh hujan
Mengapa engkau timpa kayu?
Macam mana aku tak turun
Katak panggil aku, katak panggil aku

Katak oh katak
Mengapa panggil hutan?
Macam mana aku tak panggil
Ular nak makan aku, ular nak makan aku

Ular oh ular
kenapa kau nak makan katak?
Macam mana aku tak makan
itu makanan aku, itu makanan aku...

So before pointing finger, investigate to the root cause...Don't make early conclusion and start accusing others....We are not bangau, kerbau, katak or what so ever....so please think before pointing finger from one to another...

I am sick of my life whereby people just pointing finger from one to another and after days there is no root solution nor there is anyone come out and admit their wrong! I am sick....I am sick of idiot that never use their brain....I am sick of those who only push suffering to others while 'he' is shaking leg and do nothing. I am sick of the 'screw' and I am waiting to hammer the stupid screw down anytime... I just so sick....to face a person who never have integrity and self value and principle of life.

I am sick because I face the person who claim to be the Guru of principle of life but he himself never respect others. How are we gonna respect you when u never even respect any single life on earth. I am sick because everyday I curse and I curse. But god have eye and punishment have been given....Now I pray for you but if u never change, no matter how much prayer, the prayer will also turn into a curse.

I am sick because I always always the snake when the bangau itself don't ever know what he actually want!!!

No comments: