Sunday, September 27, 2009

Post 350

The journey of this blog have come to another big achievement. It was the 350th posting.

Despite the blog have no commercial value and I have many time try to abandon this blog, none of them seem successful. Maybe I just love my Boring Panda Blog...and yeah, the green side of it...

The blog have sail with me along with my darkest moment....my bitter moment as well as the sour moment. I also remember how i celebrate my happiness and sweet moment together too...

I am a complicated guy....a sensitive bugs that always have tear drop after watching sad drama.....an emotional guy who can't stand the loneliness of inner soul...Blog is definately the avenue for me to shout my feeling out. In deed many of the time, I have write the blog but I never publish it out as I am just not ready to share my feeling, the failure, and my darkest moment.

Post 350 might be the posting that take the longest time for me to write. Frankly I am blank....i am emo now....very emotional that I dunno what to express....

Smile....and smile.....if everyday we can just smile and sail through our life with hapiness.....if everyday we wake up knowing the world will be perfect and peaceful....if everyday we sleep with sweet dream....if and only if.....dream are always the reality....

Let stand up.....because I know U raise me up.....to walk on the stormy sea.....because I know U exist.....I know U always with us......I know that.....

I am glad that I still can breethe by the end of my writing because I know...yes...i know.....that no matter how sad, how sorrow I am, you are there to raise me up....

1 comment:

jamie said...

OMG....
smthg terrible hpn ar?
blog to public to share thn we go yum cha keng ok!