
I regretted that I never play chess much. I am suck in chess and I mess up the whole games. Though I used to win games over games with my cousin, actually I am still a bad player compare to many others.
In reality, in my life, I am consider a weirdo...In deed I am....
Many of times, decision made by me is not as what the normal people will decide. Things like, people will normally become external auditor for 3 years after graduating from their accounting degree...For me, after a year, I diverted to internal audit. Thought it was still an audit scope, but the word external and internal itself make a huge different.
I always look back and see....thinking about the impact of my decision....Many of my decision change my life totally. In good way and in some cases, bad way....I know, I am not a good chess player, thus i taken the wrong step in my life...
Compare one people to another people is really painful if the person who is leading is actually not u....Many people would like to compare salary...What if your salary is lower now? You feel sad? Feel unsatisfy? Same goes to me...Human nature like to compare....the more we compare, the more sad we will....So why compare...
After all....so many years of living....one day, one small step....and it will lead to a CHECKMATE....
That is what i feel today....
1 comment:
Hi,
You've nice blog. Numerous folks nowadays do not know whether they are obtaining appropriate wage for their profession. To be clear one can check on-line wage comparison websites to know what other corporations provide for the same position. For instance to compare salary of an analyst one can just type analyst salary in a salary comparison website like Whatsalary.com
Post a Comment