Klang traffic have changed from bad to worst. The construction which schedule to complete in December this year show no sign of completion. I just don't get the point. Maybe the issue of this construction have been politicize just like the PKFZ.
Spaz Sdn. Bhd., the main contractor take the responsibility of constructing this bridge have delays its construction for quite some time. I remember that the clearing of location have been done years ago when I was in final year of my university. After 3 years, what I see is the piling work had completed and some structure have been built. But there is simply no sign of the project picking up the pace to meet the December dateline.
I was extremely frustrated with the project which carried out more problem tham solving the whole issue. Firstly, there is no issue of traffic jam in Klang until the construction started. Well, it was fine because the construction is mean to ease our driving in the future.
However, looking at the construction and the bridge design, I probably say having the bridge and without the bridge make no different as there is not much changes on the design of the whole road and the road just become more complicated than before.
Thirdly, the traffic planning during the construction period was badly coordinated. Everyone having headache on the route and signage. Signage is not properly done and everyone will have to make a longer journey to the get out of the town.
The road condition was so bad that I have 2 times of tyre repair within 6 months time. Nails from construction side was dump at the roadside leading to high risk of tyre punture.
The road user become so reckless that they turn anger by driving like monster. Everyday there is sound of honking and people showing their middle finger. What a shame to Klangite...
To make thing worst, the issue of bus stop in Klang town come to no conclusion. Bus just stop by whereever they want causing even more jam and problems.
Thanks to traffic police task force, the road congesion managed to be reduced. However, during raining day or night time, when there is no policeman on task, the road again jam up like no body business. Once can easily stuck in the roundabout for 10 minutes. This is what happen is there is no proper planning.
Same case go to the new Kelana Jaya link to USJ. The new bridge caused the Kewajipan Roadabout to be jamming even worst compare to the previous time.
I am not commenting that the new government are not good because they can't be blame for the project innitiated by the previous government. But I really hope something can be done on the traffic congestion and public transport. We spend our precious 2-3 hours daily on the road listening to honking and middle finger flying around. That wasn't our real culture. It was so embaressing.
Impose penalty the contractor for delay in completion of project. Improve the road condition in Klang town as there is simply too many holes and bump everywhere.
I am just too tired of having to jam for hours after hectic life in office....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment