Everyone knows about migraine. It was a bad headache that caused someone to be sleepless, feel like vomiting and experience extreme pain in the head.
Yesterday, I have the worst migraine ever. Yes, I do have some headache symptom but not sure whether it was migraine or not. But migraine is commonly associated to female rather than male.
Yesterday, I have extremely headache and the pain can be feel from the throat to the left ear to the left side of my head. It was so painful that I wish to knock my head on the wall…
After a few hours to trying to sleep, my headache grown worst that I feel like wants chop off my head off. I couldn't sleep even the clock had strike 3am (I have been on bed since 10pm)
Then the rain start to pour and the sound of rain make my head feeling like it is going to burst anytime….I was so frustrated that I feel wanna take a gun and kill myself off. I start searching for medicine that can make me sleep but to no avail.
I knock my head using my hand…..then pen….then my pillow…..i thought I going crazy or time for me to go Tanjung Rambutan…
Without realizing, it was 7am and is time to wake up (generally I didn’t even sleep)….
I wake up, bath and go to work….
Day gone by, my headache is still there but less painful compare to the night time….I still feel wanna chop off my head….which now caused me to worry about my health condition. This year seem to be worst year in life. I fall sick just too many time…and is getting worst!
Maybe is time to have better lifestyle, less stress and maybe less stress!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
time for medication,
but don't turn into me, saving up panadols, hoping that one day it will turn into sleeping pills that i can take in one go
Post a Comment