In my mind, 15 October is a special day because it was my last day in BDO, my first official full time job.....But today, I check back my calendar and notice what i remember or try to remember was totally wrong!!! My last day was actually 10 October...
Funny right....Ya, i do have goldfish mind!!!
Frankly, time really flies especially this year. I have the most suffering year actually but i enjoy every single moment when I have even a second for myself. There is no meaning of work without stress or unhappiness. I put that a side and enjoy every single moment I have...
Even i left BDO for one year, I appreciate by knowledge i acquired during my very short period there. The knowledge is something that I can't value in monetary term. I can even sit down with my friend talking about audit as I was in audit line for a year. The learning curve in BDO is extremely fast and good. Appreciate the senior and manager who willing to teach me so many things.
Memory in BDO is something I can't forget and I enjoy every single second of the 'hell job'. Tough but memorable that sadly to say I can't find it in my current work place.
I do come out with some BDO geng as well...Enjoying our day and update on current BDO status....It have been quite a good experience with bunch of crazy young auditors....
Looking back on he olden day, I really miss my working life in BDO....sadly, i choose the path not taken by most people....shall i regret, it would be too late...but chosen road shall not be regreted because I chosen it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment