Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another great day

Today mark the ending of module 4, Stand Up and Speak. I believe now 24 of the participants (including me..hehe..) will be more confident when there is any public speaking need to be done...

Today itself, we do at least 3 public speaking where 2 of them are impromtu and another is written speech that we do last night. Well, everything was nice and fun and we learn lot of way to tackle with difficult audiences and able to deliver a good speech.

Mr Jackson are kind enough to let us follow him and become his trainee (or shall i call it follower) if there is any workshop that he gonna do....It will be a good experience to get more knowledge from people like him and Mr UV Wong who is really a great great speaker.

Tomorrow another module will start which is Business Communication which I will miss for both session. That is bad....Then follow by last module, Workplace ettiquete which include table manner and grooming. Hopefully they put table manner on last day so I can learn as well.....Haiz...is time to write resume again because need to pass to MDEC....hope better job can come in as well....hahaha...

Anyway, will be absent for K-worker for 3 days which was my biggest opportunity cost...I wish can attend both but I have to scarified it due to my responsibility in the committee. Besides that, I believe, I can also learn from Taman Negara Leadership Trip.

No time to post photo now...will upload if I free...hehe..

No comments: