Friday, October 5, 2007

Another Tired Day

Today another new module of K-worker stared and is a bit boring and dry compare to the other 2 module we undergo few days ago. However we still enjoy it...hehe

Get to choose our committee for graduation night and I was super super quite during the whole election...I didn't really voice up my idea even thought I have done this kinda even lot of time. I prefer to sit down and listen as I believe everyone are leader in the K-worker. But leader can be follower and follower can be leader so I choose to be a follower this time around.



Here is Mr UV....lot of gals like him lol...hehe



Back to Sg Long and have mood to blog again..hehe...anyway, need to work out for Taman Negara Trip....Those who went to taman Negara please view the video for infomation....hehe


This is just a guide...we are not gonna do so many program but more on leadership camp. Hope you all can enjoy the camp next week...hehe..

Please prepare yourself for unlimited 72 hours of adventerous, learning and action!!!
Gather at North Lobby at 6.20 on Monday and please bring more clothing (preferable track bottom and light t-shirt)...

No comments: