Friday, October 5, 2007

Another Module Ended

Today marks the end of Module 3 of Global K-worker Program which is "Customer Service Excellence". Everytime a module ended, it will be sad and tear drop time. Undeniable, the module 3 is quite boring but our relation with the trainer is so good.

Today, the training ended with photo shooting and thanking our trainer. Gia Min, decided to sing with guitar played by Ryo to show her appreciation to our trainer. She composed the song herself.

Tomorrow new module will start and it will be more to public speaking and lot of talking.....

Having hair cut together with Wei Wah just now...seem like didn't cut but at least now look a bit neat..hehe...

Too long have not manage a project so now a bit lost for Taman Negara Trip. Thanks to the committees, I believe the trip will be a success. I believe I can share millions of things that I learn in K-worker with all the participants of Taman Negara. I believe it will be almost the same camp I undergo a week ago in Port Dickson and I hope everyone is prepared for the events. Can't wait for the events...hehe...Anyway....lot of stuff to do so I update photo for K-worker soon...hehe

No comments: