Friday, October 12, 2007

Memories of 15 Days

Today, 24 person have their eye wet seeing the video clip of the 15 days journey created by Wey Wah. Today, the day to remember. Today our graduation, our future, our friendship. Although I missed 3 days of the program and missed 2 module, I certainly enjoy this Global Knowledge worker so much.

I m not as poetic as Mellow, but I hope I can write something that I like about you guys....Really bunch of friends that I treasure a lot....

Wey Wah - Good guy, brave and very funny person. Really appreciate the video u do...
Chia Yee - Same group with u on first day, Good fairy that turn me from useless tarzan to be super tarzan
Kiean Pinn - Funny guy, always smile and positive
Ganesh - the chairman, good leader, good driver, no matter how fast u drive still 0km/hr
Li Yin - Quite girl but big heart..
Ryo - Ryo the guitarist, speak good english, well in speaking
Wui San - Timid girl control by family but brave enough to face the reality
XY - respect him in many ways....he is good in certain things include talk with DOGS...also the son of the father(if u know what i mean)
Siew Siew - Small girl love by a caring guy...wakakaka...
Chia Hur - I scare of him when I first met him but now we are so call "good friend", good public speaker and always use very thick overseas accent.
Siew Ying - Ms Miow Miow who always call me Har Kau Siew Mai
Wei Jie - forever the handsome guy...or the Jackie Chan...wahaha...like your acting in the graduation nite
Beng Hao - Ah Beng, the technical....I like the song you put during the graduation night....very touchy
Ricky - super unique person but at last manage to tackle a girl I guess....
Shu Soo Ling aka Ma Ling Shu aka Air Suling aka Susu - a small heart girl now more mature and steady...dun cry so much OK...
Full Chang - Cheng Cheng Cheng....Joker in the class, my god!!!A class without him is like no life no soul and no spirit...Keep on make us laugh OK
Louise - Quite Quiet in class but very nice girl
Peng Mit - Small girl who improve a lot in this 15 days...Nice...
Alex - Full of knowledge, got success figure...future PR or CEO...
Ching Mooi - Dun cry liow le....I know graduation is happy and sad but u make a good MC le...
Gia Min - super talented singer & composer & producer & public speaker....always positive and smile till her teeth like wanna drop all...
Yun Yee - nice girl. always smile, very talented also
Athene - Super quite that sometime didn't even know she is around....hehehe...but nice girl
Still awaiting photo from friends....haiz...camera go repair liow...sad sad...





No comments: