Monday, October 1, 2007

Too Lazy

I m getting lazy to update my blog this few days because I m undergoing a special training. Wake up early just be stuck in the middle of jam and see how reckless driver cutting queue without bothering to put on the signal and come back late due to traffic jam again. Is like working life anyway!!

Celebrate friend birthday yesterday even though I am the last to arrive...hehe...

Learn a lot of things and value this few days. Of course I cannot remember so many things but at least I appreciate and understand more on people behavior and attitude. Creative mind set and thinking can bring so many benefit to us....

As day proceed, I feel that, what soft skills competency units is trying to promote is really to help students to get out from their own thinking and be more skillful person to suit for competitive job market. Students must have own initiative to learn and to get themselves ready for job. Soft skills lead a clear path for students to prepare in mind, physically and change students attitude in seeing things that happen in their life. People always complaint but they dunno where is the roots of the problem. Normally problem emerge from ourself. People give reason! People give excuses!

As there is thousand and thousand of module in soft skills, students have to master at least the 5 main modules in life which are leadership and teamwork, communication, creative and critical thinking, self confidence and presentation and also customer and entrepreneur skills.

Those who think that you need to brush up or do something with your current level of softskills, find some workshop to attend. If you are comfortable with your current level, then congrat because you believe you have good softskills but learning is lifetime process and knowledge is a non stop things. So any chance, why not learn more skills!!

No comments: