Thursday, June 5, 2008

Enjoying the suffering

It had been 5 months since I start working in BDO and all those suffering and handwork is always paid off when you see audit report one by one being signed by the partner and handed to the client.

Although life as auditor might not be as good as other commercial job, but what I had learn is much valuable and can’t been found in other job.

Days ago, we just bid farewell to group of UPM trainees. To Mun Kit, my colleague, who use to be my temporarily roommate during audit in Klang, I hope all the best in your studies and hope we can work together after you graduate.

Life is fun though it was suffering in audit job. Do believe me… Don’t believe me? What job will send you to count shit? Haha…sorry, I mean fertilizer. Not bad le….I have to walk so careful as if I accidentally drop, my left is urea and my right is full of compost…haha…They give u MAS flight for counting shit wo...Good ma...

How about working in hospital and been given a doctor room. For one whole week, the canteen aunty call me Dr Lim…haha…funny right…

What job can ask you go count the number of car park in a shopping complex? Audit does…haha..

Audit is full of training and even in training, we are so happy together...Here what we look like during training...

Life in audit is suffering…I do admit, it was suck at some point of time, but life is so meaningful with great job scope, great senior, great client, great management and great colleague…


Ya…and this is the picture that causes me to write so many rubbishes in this post. Work during Labour Day but end up eating seafood at Teluk Gong. Sadly 2 of our senior are not there because they are busy with their work…Had been trying to snap the senior photo but fail…haha…



In the mist of working, some weekend i rest my mind, walking in the park, gather with friends from varies audit firm and chat about our life....and sometime if really so stress up, I laze myself, off my phone and see the pool for hours...

Life tough....life suck....but life go on....I does enjoy all the suffering...

No comments: