Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend

It had been a bad week...Conflict here and there...I am getting tired of it...

I decided to take a break this weekend to find back myself...

Friday night, we have buddy gathering at Sri Murni SS2...We chat about our life, ACCA exam, work, family, and also crapping here and there...I admit, i enjoy the night as it really clear my sad mind...

Saturday, again I went to Sunway College and this time to settle my tuition fees. My saving account is drying out due to my studies and sooner it will be dry out with the current increase in all item in the market...It was quite and enjoyable day as I was accompany by 7 others colleague from BDO...They also want to enroll for ACCA courses....

Night time, I went for Gia Min birthday with all knowledge worker participants...Of course this time around the people who turn out had been less due to Father's Day and everyone is busy with their own work...We went to The Garden to have japanese food. The restaurant is Fuzu, my favourite japanese food restaurant...It serve generenous portion of food...Still Hurley complaint it was too little for him...




Sunday evening, I have a walk in the Permaisuri Lake Garden. The second biggest park in KL after Titiwangsa lakeside...It was just a stone throw from my condo I am staying.
Anyway, the park was really beautiful. There is thousand of people jogging and hunred of family having picnic there...It was such a great place for relaxation...Swan and duck swimming happily inside the lake...





That my week and ya..I missed father's day because I didn't know it was today....Ok...i m such a bad son anyway...haha...OK...Happy Father's Day to my dad and also all dad in the whole world...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if no complains where got improvements?