So Friday night, I end up in Sg Long and I use the most controversial road of all, the new access road at Bandar Mahkota Cheras. It was scary as the whole road is full of huge barricade and if I am not careful, I might just accidentally bang it…
Saturday was a nice day for me as I am going off to Chuping and biggest of all, I m going to take a flight….Ok Ok…I sound ‘sua ku’ and I admit that… To catch an early flight I have to wake up as early as 4.30am and ready myself at KL sentral at 6am. Upon checking in me and MC took the ERL to KLIA. The journey was quite fun but is tiring for both of us as we have not enough sleep for days…
Accompany by MC, was one greatest gift as he is funny and quite entertaining. Thanks to the client, we no need to drive 6 hours to Perlis. So here is MAS airplane.
And the whole Saturday, what I saw is SHIT, SHIT and SHIT….We are doing a stock take in organic fertilizer factory. So when you hear organic, it would be for sure make from natural resources such as chicken shit, cow dung, dead fish, pig urea and so on….Fortunately is not. Although the raw material is urea, compos, and smelly palette, I still can count the stock in 30 minutes…Haha…fast right…Basically, the factory is kinda smelly as there is so many compos and urea sink. There is even a lake full of animal waste. So I have a bad time wondering around at the factory after my stock take…I was hoping to have a nice bath tub so I can clean myself after the stock take but sadly I have to wait until midnight as my flight back was at 9.30pm…I believe if I bath in the bath tub, all the remaining water can be use to water my mom’s orchid and I believe it will flower the next day. What I know, after the stock take, I can throw away my sport shoe, jeans and socks….Luckily I didn’t wear expensive shoe like MC does…
My flight back was a long journey as the airplane needs to make a lot of turning before landing. Maybe it was peak period at that moment in airport so the plane have to take turn to come down. Believe it or not, I saw the KLIA 15 minutes before the airplane landing and the plan had make almost a full circle on top of KLIA…
After some shopping at KLIA, we take the ERL back to KL sentral and guess what, as expected, my car park fees was RM 28.20…Just because I paid at 12.01, I have to pay for extra 20 cent…Idiot…
Due to my stupidness, I make a wrong turning at Kl sentral and I end up in Bukit Bintang area so I was stuck in the jam and arrive home at 1.40pm….Take my bath and went to sleep…
Sunday I relax with family and went to water puppet show at Taman Botanic Klang. My aunt gave us free ticket so I just went there and see. It was not anything great but it was entertaining.
That is how my whole weekend…Next week I will be back Klang to help my mom to make rice dumpling…Is time for rice dumpling again…yeah…
I am such a busy man….
1 comment:
Joo!! This year I also want to eat the dumpling you make!!
Home Delivery or Take Away oso can lahh...
Haha...Make sure you have no leftover debris from your stock take o...
If I masuk hospital, u D.I.E. larhh~!!
Post a Comment