Monday, June 16, 2008

Why Crowd?


My firm had been promoting aggressively to inform the whole world that our firm are as good as the others. The significant marketing theme they use is "why crowd"....yeah, why crowd in one place when there is so many other place that we can work for?...

Recently my firm had been awarded the Platinum Status for employer by ACCA. Our big boss had also announce in the newspaper that we are the Number 4 company in audit as well as consulting in Malaysia.

I am quite surprise that some people also decided to join our firm by just reading my post in my blog. Never do i know that a stranger will read my blog, add me in msn and become my friend and few days to come he will be my colleague..."Welcome aboard"

I have been hearing what my boss had been saying for almost a year and he share the same mission and vision for years. Whether his vision will make the firm a level ahead or not, remain unknown...We do cross finger hoping the best.

If you are wondering what firm I am talking about, I guess you are first time reader of my blog...haha..My firm is BDO Binder and if you scroll down more you will see it appear lot of time...haha...

Anyway, I do not say that other firm are not good...They are equally good and some are even better. As for me, I settle down for the time being and be the same as the gold fish above, taking risk in a bigger aquarium...

No comments: