I always wanted an easy life. Simple and relax. What life means to me is I have financial freedom and time freedom. Open a small business probably a small chalet in an beautiful island, welcome the guest and make them happy. Listening to the sound of wave hitting the white powdery sand with early sunrise is the complete life for me.
I could have taken sometime travelling in backpack from country to country without worrying about money. Gear with a good SLR camera and laptop, I wish to travel to all country and experience the culture and wonders that they can offer.
Once a while, take a short break in cafeteria, observing people lifestyle. Far away from hectic lifestyle and enjoy a good cuppa coffee.
Once a while, went for jungle trekking, hill climbing and maybe exploring the wonder of caves that Mother Nature can provide.
I also wish to go fishing in open sea, scuba diving into the great reef appreciating the sea habitats.
Walk with the nature of wildlife such as cute kangaroo, koala bear and maybe giraffe in their natural habitat. Observing lion guarding its territories and how hippopotamus and wild alligator may live together.
Take some short return to country to check the chalet business and be with family. That sound really great. Have a good vacation with family to cultural places like China and back to our origin village somewhere in Fujian. See the different of Macau, Hong Kong and Taiwan with family is something everyone wishes to do.
Hopefully chalet business is working well, and I can have stable income. I shall continue journey with adventure of bungee jump and high speed roller coaster.
Going to historical places admire beautiful sculpture, building design and appreciate what history have brought us today. See the heritage culture, show and performances. Once a while accompany parent for a show of opera or oldies concert will be quite entertaining as well. Not forgetting catch up with friends with latest gossip and movies screening.
Morning, waking up with dim sum and newspaper overlooking an old but sleepless city is my dream breakfast. Simple lunch with friend after some shopping frees and dinner with love one should complete the day.
For some free time in the year, I shall take some cruise and do some small gambling for entertainment and relax to the maximum.
Enjoy wonderful food all around the world, take a good snap shoot at each corner of the world before I retire my life and spent whole life in my very sweet chalet welcoming guest everyday.
That is the life I dream off.
Yes, is like Alice in wonderland. Maybe it will be dream forever, but what dream can bring us in the future, no body knows. Only god knows. For time being, we just do what we suppose to do and plan for our life. We plan, we execute and hopefully one day, the god know and make the dream came true.
For now, i have to satisfied with small digital camera, hectic working life and study life....while patiently waiting for my very next vacation....or in other way, hoping to strike lottery!!!!
2 comments:
got chalet, got friends, how come no wife mentioned??
tak mau kahwin ke??
keep one gf in each country i travel lo...wakaka....sound like wai siew po pulak...hehe
Post a Comment