Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Night

It was 2 am in the morning and I have class after this...Though my eye was sore now and sleepy but I am very happy...

I have a small gathering with my old friend who I knew them since primary school and we have a great chat about our past. Frankly, life pass very fast and when we recap back our life, so many things had happen.

We update ourselves with news of long lost friends and notice some had even got married and some have even pass away without our notice. I feel that I am such a terrible friend....

I saw some long long lost contact friend in the mamak and I can't even remember their name. It was quite a time since we really met. I have been very close with my uni mate and become more and more apart from my primary and secondary school mate. Now everyone had grown up and now all is already in the working world.

Human does change and I really hear about true story of how people life change within such a short period. I was in deed missed out from all the news that happen to my Klang friend. None do I know that some have go into financial trouble and some have a miserable love life.

We laugh whole night remembering our innocent, naive and childish behaviour we had back in schooling time and knowing all the past will remain history.

We talk about how PTS have change our life so badly in term of good and bad way. I don't know should I blame Najib for introducing PTS back in 1996 and I was the first badge of student who affected. Glad that I can skip one year studies, I also regret how this have change my life miserably and also in good way.

PTS have end us into a path whereby we live in community whereby everyone is older than us at least one year. Our mindset do have some clash...but we manage to adapt. PTS also end us into many trouble. I remember I cannot register for PMR exam as the Education Minister have lost our information. Some of us ending registering PMR test using our birth certificate. Same goes to SPM exam. Some of my friend also find their hard way to secure Form 6 classes as their name was not in the list of ministry of education. A check with the ministry review all first batch PTS student have lost their education data which I believe might be bad. Frankly, up to date, there is no certificate or document from the ministry to proved that I am a PTS student. It was a disaster when I enter university and finding job whereby everyone will be asking the very same question: Why are you so young? You are genius ar? I also find out that I was not eligible for college due to my age!!!

But PTS have change my life totally different that if I do not skip my primary 4, I might not come across so many memorable experience. I might not know friends that I currently know and I might not end up with the life I am having now...

Story aside...tonight I do have a great night. It was a night where I am so free to talk...I feel everyone was so original and do not need to pretend and we chat like old childish buddy. Maybe work environment had change me to and introvert, silently and not active, I am now finding a more motivation on myself.

I just hope everynight can be just like tonight. Where we no need to wear a mask and pretending....Life is so good to be ourselves....and I am myself when I am with my family and friends!!!

No comments: