Yesterday there is riot in KL and the government predict losses of up to 100 million....What ever happen, I don't understand why in other country riot doesn't seem to bother them and the protester can match so freely while in Malaysia our "very busy" police have to do road block, helicopter is seen flying here and there, the FRU splashing water and shooting tear gases and ambulance and bomba is ready to pick up any casualty.... Why can't it be peaceful protest....
But what make me more angry is my lovely Saturday turn into nightmare. I have classes on early morning and thus I purposely go out earlier so I can arrive a bit early to the class and have a brief breakfast before the class. To my horror, I was stuck in a road block in Klang itself. The 200 metres jams seem to be the worst I could ever experience. It took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to complete the 200 metres which I believe if I run it will only take me less than 1 minutes.
But that was not the thing I am angry about. I am angry that the police narrow the highway from 4 lanes to 1 lane and about 7 policemen was talking to each other or on the phone and NONE of them is bother to even check our car! What the !@#"!?!!!!.....Why would them block the road and didn't even bother to look at our car, then better don't block it!...
I also don't understand why can't they maintain the 4 lanes since they have 7 policemen which I don't think we need all of them to check on each car....I can't imagine if I was rushing for exam yesterday...If I did, for sure I will curse them forever....But I pity the wedding car beside me which on the way to pick up the his beloved wife....For sure the bride will be waiting angrily....
After my class about 5.30pm, I resume my journey to KL to meet my friend. Normally the protest will had already ended so I predict a smooth drive. To my horror, I was again stuck for 2 hour and 40 minutes of road block from old klang road to mid valley area....Frankly, at that moment I really feel like asking all car which stuck on the road to honk as protest to road block....I was damm pissed off by then that i keep on cursing the four letter words.....
My lovely saturday just end up in the drain and I was totally moodless when I saw my friend. Why not? my leg was so painful for keep on pressing the car break....
I just hope by next protest or any riot, there will not be any road block....Protest freely and peacefully and don't spoilt any infrastucture. Be a responsible citizen and government too have to be a responsible government!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment