Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Only God can decide

In my whole life, I never see people so bossy

In my whole life, I never see people can tell lies with his eye open widely

In my whole life, I never see people accusing others without evidence

In my whole life, I never see people that are so difficult to communicate

In my whole life, I never see people that are so difficult to work with

In my whole life, I never see people that wear multiple masks at the same time

In my whole life, I never see people that are so irresponsible

In my whole life, I never see people that are so bias

In my whole life, I never see people that never respect people but expect whole world to respect him

In my whole life, I never see people that can talk and talk non stop for days but nothing good come out from the mouth.

In my whole life, I never see people so racist

In my whole life, I never see people so discriminating

In my whole life, I never have been so patient for a person! Tolerance had its limit. I don’t know when I will erupt…But yet I been patient…and will be patient


Because I know, only god will decide the next life of a person!

And

Only god can decide whose days will be numbered.

***shit, i never so mean before in my life le...

No comments: