Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Famous vs not famous

When you buy something will u go for brand? or will u buy something which might be alien but practical to u?

The power of branding and marketing seem to be able to make people confuse...

Same goes to tourism industry. I wonder whether our Selangor tourism fail to notice that actually Selangor have great destination to offer other than its Batu Cave and dirty Morib beach. I wonder why Broga Hill was never a tourist spot until lately?


But one goof thing...because it was not famous, thus it was so beautiful... If it was famous, more tourist will arrive, more trash will be dump around and Broga Hill will end up become 'mini landfill'...


Sometime, we can't judge the books by its cover. In everyone eye, Selangor is commercial area rather than eco-tourism area...But it proven wrong...



So do we go for the famous one or the less famous? Branded or the non branded? For me, I go for practicality and inner glow....

2 comments:

jamie said...

choose gf oso folo same principle?

HAHA

Eddie Lim said...

haha....maybe for u same principle kua...waaha