Saturday, February 23, 2008

2 major loss in 1 week

Not long after Hong Kong super Diva, Fei Jie pass away due to liver cancer, Hong Kong entertainment industry loss yet another talented singer and actor, Mr Edison Chen.

21 February 2008, Mr Edison step out to explain about the leakage of his personal sex experience with few Hong Kong celebrity. He had then said that he will withdraw himself from Hong Kong entertainment arena.

Of course, who will forgive him after his negligience and stupid act of taking those photos? Who will forgive him when he almost destroy someone marriage? How could people just forgive him for unable to become a good role model for those youngsters?

However, looking back to the scenario, he is also the victim after all. His only mistake is that he is negligience in handling his own private and confidential photgraphs.



For me, one person private life is mean to be private. He have not even given consent to anyone to circulate those photos. Even for those gals who become victims, they themselves should have already sound to make decision before it was filmed...I don't really believe that those photo is taken without their knowledge as much of those photos, those gals are looking straightly to those camera...

Everyone is the victims and no particular one person should be blame for this. Of course, Edison act of taking those photo might not show his good side of his characteristics but that was his own lifestyle and thus it was private and need to be kept private.

This scandal reminds me of others same case like our ex- health minister. Who should we blame...All parties should be responsible and not just 1 person...Thus, I believe whenever we want to act, make decision or what so ever which related to our life, please think carefully before you act...It might cause problem to people around you and to the public...

So can we just forgive and forget what had happen now? You decide...My advice, dun wait the rice to turn into porridge only then everyone pointing their finger here and there....Think before you act, be responsible for what you act...

To Hong Kong entertainment industry, I strongly believe that you have loss 2 great person, 1 super diva that will be remember for life and 1 handsome idol that millions of young gals will heartbroken for...

5 comments:

hsien8 said...

Joo..careful oh...learn your lesson from here..don't simply take pictures..wakaka...

HK has too many stars to worry about losing these 2..really..the world is just so cruel..

Take care my friend!!

leongal said...

By "super diva", did you mean Gillian Chung? If so, I don't think she has totally lost YET....she is trying to make a come back, she dared to face the current situation - by attending functions (despite complaints), it is till time that the conservative people could accept her again....Why Paris Hilton is still being idolized despite her own action of posting sex pictures of herself with her ex- bf (though I NEVER say it is right to do so), while this being invasion of privacy is seen as the artists' fault?

I truly agree that each of them is responsible.....and that there is nothing much can be done, but for them to continue to face the future...No matter what action that they try to take or NOT take would be subjected to the scrunity of the public (especially those who are envious of their success)....

Also, Edison Chen's case cannot be compared to the Ex-Health Minister, as the latter has no intention to take the video of himself....

Sorry for the long comment....cos both Gillian and Edison are my idols, and they STILL are......they are human that are bound to make mistake and learn as they grow....just felt that most people are too harsh on them....
=.='

Eddie Lim said...

my super diva mean Lydia Sum....the 2 major loss would be Lydia sum and Edison...

I think, what u mean is correct, they just have to accept what happen and continue their future. We in Asia might not just accept those happen in such a short time as compare to western country.

I believe Edison wills till have chances in oversea...He is good in his English language so I think, it would not be a problem for him to act in English movie...

Sadly, the photo which is not meant to be circulate to public had been circulated so fast...Even those pirated VCD man also will recommend people to buy this HOT video.

leongal said...

=P Yah, sorrie....got you wrong...you meant Fei Jei....her loss is tragic, but for me, I think it is better for her to go than suffer the pain she has been suffering for nearly 2 years...

And back to Edison Chen's case =P Well, most would say that they (the artists involved especially Gillian Chung) should live up their "role model" and NOT act....."hey, they are actor and actress; what more do the people want from them"

Sorry, I am speaking for Gillian again (as I felt that though she was the one who came out and sort of admitted, she became scrutinized most - now people are saying that she is being hypo critic for saying one and doing another - but people, do you want her to say to the entire world: "hei kids, please HAVE pre marital sex?"

=P Sorry, I think I got to stop her.....I have been reading so much criticism of lately, that it get on my nerves - it's difficult to find people that would sympathize them =P

Eddie Lim said...

Haha...of course For those victim both gals and guys is not really fault...Those who get those photo should not just simply circulate those photo...but things had just happen...so too bad la...

Anyway...still support those victim...I think as long as they are talented, they deserve our support and we cannot judge their characteristic by just those photos...